Pages

Friday, November 2, 2012

Text Box: “What I Will Do to Graduate from High School”There are many ways to graduate from high school that is important to you. They are:
Ø    To pass all of your classes
Ø    Study hard
Ø    Work hard
Ø    Be smart
Ø    Do all your work
Ø    Pass the CAHSEE or the CST
Ø    Have good grades
Ø    Always CHOOSE THE RIGHT!!!
To graduate from high school I must earn all your credits by doing so I’ll have to do the following. To earn credits I will have to pass the CAHSEE or CST and also all the standardized test. Get at least an 80% on most tests and always past my classes by doing my homework and all my class work. Also, to graduate high school I will have to make it my top priority and focus just on high school. If I am distracted and not paying attention in class I won’t be able to do the work that is necessary in order for me 2 graduate. I’ll also have top believe in myself that I can do it. If I have doubt in myself then I won’t be concentrated on my work , but I’ll be an anxious wreck thinking that I won’t graduate.  If I believe I could graduate then I can achieve it .I must also stop using drugs .Using drugs slows your brain and with a slow brain you won’t be able to complete the necessary norms of being a high school graduate or a doctor or a lawyer .To graduate high school I will pay attention in every class and ignore those ignorant people who have no intention of succeeding in life. I f I have the will of succeeding in life than that will become reality and I will graduate high school. No matter the hardships and str

No comments:

Post a Comment